Thursday, October 26, 2023

I Will Release My Official Final Decision, Statement Within Next 100 Hours

I Will Release My Official Final Decision, Statement Within Next 100 Hours

All the information, potential plan I have shared and revealed with you are not yet my final decision.
Even the yesterday, I was optimistic of the chance to receive enough support from the rest of you but today now that chance is significant reduce.

Whether I will share the divine world peace solution or not is still a big question and as of this writing, there is ZERO chance for me to do it due to lack of support, connection with the rest of you.

After the deadline of October 27th 2023, I will see and make my final decision.

There will be only 2 major direction: chose to release divine world peace solution or completely disappear, disconnect with all of you.

If I choose the option of release the divine world peace solution then I will reveal the date range (maximum 10 days range) and list of cities/nations I may travel to write, to share, to publish that important sacred document.

Again I have to say this, I still prefer real world military, top government physical meeting than sharing, revealing the sacred divine world peace solution online.

Within the next 100 hours from now, I the Savior Messiah Buddha will make my final official choice, decision, statement toward the current world geopolitics chaos.
I will use many factors for that important decision. And support donation is a major factor but not the most important one for sure.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...