Thursday, October 26, 2023

This World Is 1 Step Away From Destruction But Also 1 Action Away To Save All

This World Is 1 Step Away From Destruction But Also 1 Action Away To Save All

With the new war in the Middle between Israel vs Palestine, Arab nations which will probably bring troops from many other big nations such as USA, Iran to get involved.
Which mean there “will” be a massive destruction with the current pace.

Whether you will have nuclear weapon being used or not, it is an open question. I do believe if the “green light” was given from certain high level beings entities, then you will going to see the deadly nuclear weapon for sure because some low level beings in top government want that for their personal reason which only them can understand.

I as the real Savior Messiah Buddha is the only real person who was born in this civilization in this timeline that have enough power, talent, working solution to stop that deadly war occur and save all of you.

But the big problem is I did not receive enough support from most of you.
You have your own game of life so as mine.
If you do not open and invite me into your game of life, then there is absolutely no reason for me to talk, to give you any advice, solution.

Just like there are a lot of high level beings, deities who also living in this planet Earth do not give a fuk, do not care about what is going on between the geopolitics affair between nations.

I was given you guys the offer, the opportunity to save yourself, save your nation, save your society with a specific deadline (10 days are enough to make decision).
If you guys really want me to help, to save your nation your life then you MUST invite and ask me, there is no any other option for I do not have any reason or interested to talk, to reveal any of my hard earned knowledge wisdom for free and without real listeners.

The deadline is coming.
The fate of you, your nation, your group will be decided by your decision.
If you want to see destruction, you do not need to contact, to ask me.
But if you want me to give advice solution, to help you then you must ask, connect and “trade” with me in a fair way which I can accept and willing to reveal, to share my sacred knowledge wisdom solution !

It is do or die moment now.
Which step you want to choose?
It is up to you, not me for I do not have any desired, motivation left.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...