Thursday, October 26, 2023

If Words, Talk Cannot Make Them Wake Up Then Suffering Is The Only Way Left

If Words, Talk Cannot Make Them Wake Up Then Suffering Is The Only Way Left

I was and still trying to help, to save all of you with my words, my talk.
But if the top entities of the mortal human group who make the “call, decision” cannot wake up then let them suffering is the only way left !

Because I was given opportunity to have direct talk with me the real Savior Legend either in physical form or through digital platform.
I also giving them offer to obtain both the working solution to end world conflict chaos and the sacred human God evolution lesson, wisdom.

I and many other higher level beings probably never going to appear in front of them like in many novel movies videos and give them everything they can dream of for that is not the correct way to help them evolve.

What option left on the table?
The only working option left is make them suffering to the point they stop doing the “wrong” things.

What are the “wrong” things?
The actions they “think” is should be done and are doing for their “goal, objective”.

Stopping here could occur at the “collective” and/or “personal” level depend on high level beings deities.
Collective mean the destruction of cities, nations.
Personal level mean the “beaten”, injuries via “accident” for “random” causes.

Anyway, all the top entities of this mortal human affair must make their choice now and must be very be careful if they even want to save themselves by divine forces because once I fully disconnect, disappear in the cyber, you guys will 100% suffering for sure, that is the divine way of life.

Wake up before too late !
This is my final warnings but also hope for you before my final departure!

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...