Monday, September 25, 2023

Thank You All Beings Entities Who Supported Me In My Sacred Digital Cyber Journey

Thank You All Beings Entities Who Supported Me In My Sacred Digital Cyber Journey

My sacred digital cyber journey is about coming to an end because I have successfully found what I was really looking for (the divine solution to end world conflict, open new era on Earth).

It has been a great journey, from the very first angelteam blog to freejoy forum to the last ascensionjoy website.

I would like to say a big thank you for both the “lover” and “hater”, especially the entities who truly “support” me (even those there is nothing as free lunch in the world but always 2 way street with co-benefits).

I will offline and disconnect the cyber digital world very soon (probably next few days).

I have decided the AscensionJoy website will be my final digital project using the sacred name The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha whatever name. Zero chance for me using and do any futhur project with that name anymore.

Even if I decide any digital project in the future, I would not using that name anymore. But most likely that not going to happen too for I do not see any desire, motivation, and only occur after the first 2 issues related to world economy being solved.

So if any of you want to have any question, request or want to trade anything with me the real Savior Messiah, then this is your final chance.

Do not afraid to talk, to contact with me, in the future even if you willing to spend trillions zillions money or any kind of wealth, I would 100% refuse to talk if I am not truly interested in.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Original Source:
https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/thank-you-all-beings-entities-who-supported-me-in-my-sacred-digital-cyber-journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...