Tuesday, September 26, 2023

If You Want To Witness Miracle, Be Part Of Historic Moment, Support Me All You Can

If You Want To Witness Miracle, Be Part Of Historic Moment, Support Me All You Can

If you want to witness miracle, to see how the divine solution for world chaos, how can make all stupid normal humans stop wars, how to create billions new jobs for the mass public,
If you want to be part of historic moment,
If you want your life become more interesting, more fun,
If you want to increase your chance of your evolution,

Then all you must do right now is sending me all the support while you can.

All small contribution may not lead to final direct victory but can affect others to change their action.

What I am looking the most talk, communication, connection with the entities who truly seeking for world peace.

If possible sending fax for voice text message to all national governments, big organizations if you can about my offer my invitation.

Making money wealth donation is nice but I really want to have a direct talk with the military, real world leaders.

The time is running out.
I will probably gone soon too for lack of desire and motivation.

Sending me all your support as you can.
It is not about me, but more about you, your family, your nation, your world for that will going to directly them directly.

I am just a random neutral helper in the middle.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings
Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/if-you-want-to-witness-miracle-be-part-of-historic-moment-support-me-all-you-can/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...