Monday, September 25, 2023

Where, How To Sell Value Information Knowledge To Top Entities ?

Where, How To Sell Value Information Knowledge To Top Entities ?

I have a lot of great extremely high value information, knowledge, wisdom that want to sell, trade with any interested entity.

But I do not have any connection or know any channel that can help me.

Some of my great value information, knowledge, wisdom are:
1. The strategy to create hundreds million new jobs in the society (do not using any trick but all are natural).

This will be great for all nations, government who are in charged of “mortal human management” and have duty of helping assist others.

2. The secret of human development evolution
The sacred information that is much better than the Tao Te Ching book.
If the Tao Te Ching book are heavy “encrypted message” and was written thousands years ago thus people who was born in this era (last 100 years) will very hard to truly understand.

If the Tao Te Ching book is “chapter 1” then my “sacred human God evolution book” will be “chapter 2”.

Beside those 2 items, I have many more but I think they are the most interested things right now (1 for society and 1 for personal).

How much my information, knowledge, wisdom are worth?
I do not know either and the value is up to each buyer point of view.

I willing to trade in physical in-person face to face with slogan “no works no money/wealth taken”.

All will be negotiation.

I know only few entities will interested in my “product” and that is not designed for normal public people.

But now I am looking the most is how, where I can sell my “products, information” to parties, entities that are interested in?

Please let me know as soon as possible if you guys gals have any information about my question.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

The Lord Of Lords

The King Of Kings

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/where-how-to-sell-value-information-knowledge-to-top-entities/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...