Sunday, September 24, 2023

Reasons I Messiah Buddha Do Not Want To Form Any Team To Help Others

Reasons I Messiah Buddha Do Not Want To Form Any Team To Help Others

In any video game, you see a lot of team/group has been formed and the majority of people want to join team group is always higher than the group solo play.


Very similar in real life, people mortal humans usually want to join organization to obtain their different objective such as making money, increase their protection or fight against others, etc.

I did not want to form any team or group to recruit others because that just does not help me anything to obtain my personal goal.


But now after finally found the perfect “solution, cure” to end world conflict, my question now is: should I form a team/group to recruit people who share a same goal of “ending the current world chaos conflict” ?

Because I do not receive any support from the rest of this society.
Even my request of real physical meeting with the leaders and military for a talk is become something very “luxury” (because they are too stupid).

Life is complex with not only mortal human but also other Gods Deities also exist as well.

Without money then even a new website is something I cannot obtain right now, and all team group must have some funds to maintain their work.

But because I have spent all of my money to connect, to understand the rest of society to able finding out the “cure, solution” thus I do not have any money left.

Should I form a team/group who share the interested of “ending world conflict” or not?
Let me know with your donation support and real communication contact.

I will gone offline soon, so please speak up and let me know with action.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/reasons-i-messiah-buddha-do-not-want-to-form-any-team-to-help-others/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...