Sunday, September 24, 2023

All Beings Entities Who Have Attacked Me, Killed My Grandpa Must Gone Vanish Forever

All Beings Entities Who Have Attacked Me, Killed My Grandpa Must Gone Vanish Forever

The COVID pandemic event would have ended in 2021.
The Russia Ukraine war would not even occur.
If not because of corrupt beings entities in Vietnam was, are trying to gain something personal with the expense of me, my family, the rest of the world !

Can you imagine the persons, groups, entities have direct link with Vietnamese Government did try to attack me, my family and even indirectly killed my grandpa last year?

I am not going to forgive those beings entities !
I want revenge.
Not only me but I guess the West, the Russia Ukraine people and many people around the world also want that (if they knew the truth).

If it was 3 years ago, I would have shared and revealed the cure solution for free online already. But now it is not going to occur.

Even if you send me millions billions USD/Euro now, I would still refuse to release anything while I am still living in the corrupt regime in Vietnam.

It is not about money anymore if you ask me the real reason of why I not yet reveal the divine solution to this world.

If I reveal the divine solution for this society then I must travel to other nation where have less corruption and more “human behavior” regime such as Singapore, Taiwan or some royal in charged nation like Thailand, Bhutan.

I very honest and open with you like that so you can understand my current personal situation and feeling.

If not because of me sacrifice myself to seeking, finding the cure solution for the rest of you then all that entities would not even survive by now.


But guess what all of you did not send me any support but only waiting for free help, free lunch. You guys was and are treating me like robot.

I am not a stupid angel and I live my own world.
We may share a similar Earth world now but we are not the same !

The revenge time is here.
The real destruction is now !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...