Sunday, September 24, 2023

From Now I Only Share Sacred Information In Private Communication

From Now I Only Share Sacred Information In Private Communication

The higher level of information, that harder you will able to find it.
Because my message, my information are contain a lot of power and usually are the exotic unique one that is why I am not going to share the information in public anymore.

From now, I am not going to share any more information in public platform that keep delete my message.

The high level I will only share in private, online or offline depend on my own thinking and choice.
No any search engine can access to for it it peer to peer communication.

The medium level I will share only on my personal website blog.

The low level I will share on any other platforms upon each situation.
Most likely the offer, invitation one.

Despite the fact I will only online for the next couple of days (with current pace situation), I still write this article to let you know.

Best Regard,
The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...