Saturday, September 23, 2023

Only Real Ultimate Leader Know What Is Top Priority In Many World Problems

Only Real Ultimate Leader Know What Is Top Priority In Many World Problems

There are many problems in the society but what is the priority orders?

And what are the working and correct solution?

How many people even know, acknowledge and have the answer for just 2 questions above?

There are a lot of information out there online but most of them are wrong.

Why people only talk about global currency reset, I have seen too many news in the media and online about the financial system but sadly they are just plain wrong !

The number 1 issue is the new jobs, businesses for the public people.
The number 2 issue is the financial system.

If you cannot solve the issue number 1 related about jobs, businesses, unemployment rate then it is just waste of time to talk about the issue number 2 which is related to financial system.

That is why the current society are heading to wrong direction by useless eater leaders who are want the “multi-polar” currency world instead of seeking solution for the top issue which about jobs, businesses for the public people.

I highly recommend all national governments and secret societies, organizations, military around the world have a real debate discussion about my statement and my information.

What is the issue number 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. in this world?
Well it is up to each people vision and their level of enlightenment.

It is just waste of time for me to reveal my knowledge my thinking here without any request from real human.
And also because of if you do not solve the biggest issue, then you just cannot solve other small issue. It is the collective game of life that all smart player need and must to understand if they want better life for themselves and for others.

I do have all knowledge, unique strategy and divine solution to solve all the problems in this world if I really want it.

Do not believe me?
Then all you need is have a real debate, battle, contest, discussion with all top leaders from all organizations !

I think all nations should have a quick round of theory battle like that before implementing any “potential wrong” path way.

Actions are only great if you have correct theory in advanced.

Do not waste more time and energy for stupid actions !

I happy to come and debate, battle with all top leaders (but only when I still have desire and motivation).

My time is running out so contact, support me quick before too late !

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...