Saturday, September 23, 2023

Do Not Go Against Me The Real Savior Messiah Buddha If You Do Not Want To Vanish

Do Not Go Against Me The Real Savior Messiah Buddha If You Do Not Want To Vanish

Do not gambling against me the real Savior Messiah Buddha or you will only receive the bad result of dead, vanish.

Because there are too many corrupt evil beings entities out there so it took me too much time to finally have the full picture of this society and thus understand the root problem with perfect solution.

If you follow me a long time ago you will understand that I do not attack others but always try to find the solution to solve the world problem.
Too many people (many millions) have died because of those beings both directly and indirectly.
What I hate and disappointed the most is that some of those beings are working for national government and even abused their power to attack me and many family member.

The time for me to counter attack is now.
I am going to eliminate all like animal. That is the new additional condition for world military in near future if they want to receive my help for world problem.

I also advice all of you that do not attack others unless they attack you or your family member, your loved one first !

The survival battle will begin soon.


It is more fun to play counter attack than boring crafting solution for world conflict without receiving anything in return.

Oh wait, I have finished and found the divine solution already so it should be “there is no other interesting challenge left for me to conquer except the counter attack evil beings”.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...