Sunday, September 24, 2023

If You Want To Receive Divine Protection Then Connect Directly With Me The Messiah Buddha

If You Want To Receive Divine Protection Then Connect Directly With Me The Messiah Buddha

If you want the divine protection for whatever reasons such as up against the evil or your enemy or from the public attack, etc. then the guaranteed method is connect direct with me the real Savior Messiah Buddha.

The highest level of protection: meet me in person and receive my hand written message or something similar. Of course do not make me hate you is the must condition as well.

The high level of protection: meet me in person.

The medium level of protection: contact me with my using phone number and make donation to me.

The low level of protection: make donation and talk to me in digital cyber world.

The lowest level of protection is: talk, contact with me directly.

Here I am talk about the instant divine protection from extra forces (without of self work).

Of course you can gain your own divine protection by cultivation (but only with the correct method) but still cannot equal the Buddha beings protection.

Just like when you in trouble and want run away of any enemies, the safe way is hide behind the King (high level beings).

I can clear all the negative energy make your enemies run away instantly like hiding the sun energy.

So if you want do something big but fear of something, thus need divine protection then you can contact me directly when I am still available right now (but will off and disappear very soon).

I am the highest player and even Gods Deities cannot do any harm to me directly !

Best Regard,

The Savior
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...