Wednesday, September 27, 2023

My Full Explanation Before The Final Departure

My Full Explanation Before The Final Departure

I make decision based on various different factors so before my final departure I want to give the explanation from my side for not going to share any more information on the information especially the sacred divine solution:

– The support and connection I have received so far are too little.
How much money a person who work for US, Europe Government receive per year?
Probably 6 digit figure per year.

How much total donation money I have received for last couple of year?
Well, very little and only about $20,000 to $30,000 (I do not have connected number but that is the range).

What works are more important between solution for world peace vs random work in the Government?

In all kind of business especially the high value one, the amount of money spent for “researching” are the most high and important one for that is where the “product” begin.

My works, my effort are pretty much like that but the amount of money I have received so far are too little.

That is the reason I am not going to reveal to share my works my product (the divine solution) for free, there is no reason for me to do that.
I want a fair trade with the entity who interested in my product.

If you want to treat it like a business then that is my explanation.

– From the spiritual and security view: there are many hidden gods, deities out there with their own special interested.

When I reveal the “world peace” solution to end war conflict, those entities who are currently receive the benefit from those “conflict” will find out the real author and will hate me, thus they will attack me more. I am OK and fine for there is no beings entities can do any harm on me but my family members is not, when they could not attack me directly, they will change the direction and attack my relative member both indirect and direct way.
And those attack beyond the normal mortal human (most of you can understand).

That is the reason why I was and are looking for big donation money to increase the vibration of my family members, thus increase their safety, security.
So that I can freely release the divine solution for the public.

– Machine cannot replace human
I prefer and really want to release the solution to real human beings rather than via digital online cyber world.
This is not a video game a real real human life, thus I cannot reveal anything without human request.

Of course I open the option for a fair trade but sadly nobody, no any entity want to do a fair trade with me at all (I did not receive any contact).

Life is very complicated and the decision, direction of the society is not based on normal mortal humans decision but from high level entities that above “mortal humans”.

Even the gambling risk offer of $10,000 I have put on the table 30 hours ago, it is not about money but more about faith. I must take my own personal risk and pick the correct location to releasing the divine solution, not all nations, cities, locations are equal.
Frankly now, I still not yet decide anything even the releasing method is unknown.

Mortal humans like most of you will laugh for you guys know absolutely nothing about the real world of life (you only know low level world between mortal humans beings, but have no clue about the secret affair between gods, deities at all).

I do not have much time and do not find any desire, motivation to continue online anymore.

After my final departure, you guys gals will receive more “chaos” orders from higher level beings entities for sure.
I understand and know that high level entities very well and how they make their decision.

When that occur, please do not contact me and seek help from me even if you nation will be erased, vanished for I only have mood to help you guys now.

Frankly, I still keep my sad emotion down to bottom of my heart.
It is a miracle for me to put offer and give you guys gals chance to receive divine solution for just a little money, wealth.

I hope this article can make that clear to you about my final departure decision and not going to continue online anymore.

You guys gals still have some little time left to make the correct decision.

Best Regard,
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/my-full-explanation-before-the-final-departure/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...