Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Any Entity Interested In The Sacred Divine Human God Evolution Book Document ?!

Any Entity Interested In The Sacred Divine Human God Evolution Book Document ?!

I want to sell the sacred divine human God Evolution Book Document, anyone interested in?

Do you know why the China and Asia are the current “world police” ?
It is because some high level beings entities have access and know the secret information of Human God Evolution !

The China and Asia will lose that status if the rest of the world know that sacred secret information.

Frankly my instinct tell me that “I need to release that sacred divine human evolution information” first, then the divine solution to end world chaos conflict later.

But in my difficult ranking, the divine solution to end world chaos is way below the sacred divine human God evolution information. Thus I want to I want to keep the human God evolution for the later.

If publishing then the whole world the public mass people will know the solution to end world chaos very soon, while the human God evolution are the forbidden one and never ever allowed to be displayed to the public society no matter what the hell this world could be (even nuclear war break out or natural mega disaster).

But how many people, how many entity really want to know the secret divine human God evolution information?

Well very little people even believe in me as the real Savior Messiah Buddha, so there is next to nobody will believe in the secret sacred divine human God evolution book document too.

How much the sacred divine human God evolution book document should be worth?
Million, billion, trillion money, gold, diamond ?
I do not know, I do not have any specific price for to me it is priceless !

But I willing to sell it to the entity who truly believe in me.

So for the next 24 hours or so, if any of you want to obtain the sacred divine human God evolution document from me, please contact me as soon as possible, we will have some talk, negotiation about the price and stuffs related to it.

That document is made 100% by me for that is my self discovery.

If you ask the benefit of that sacred information, then my only answer is related directly to immortal status and personal development evolution of you and others.

The most benefit group is help the government, authorities understand more of so called “human development”, thus will make much better policy for the society.

That is the final offer I can give to all of you, only 24 hours from now.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/any-entity-interested-in-the-sacred-divine-human-god-evolution-book-document/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...