Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I Will Take A Huge Risk Decision Of Releasing Solution If This Requirement Are Met

I Will Take A Huge Risk Decision Of Releasing Solution If This Requirement Are Met

My initial plan is releasing the solution for world economic issue in full (both the jobs, unemployment rate issue + the world financial system problem).
But it seems nobody care, nobody believe in me and the miracle.

So now I am thinking about of making some change or event a huge risk decision.

I will going to solve issue step by step and 1 by 1.
Which mean I only focus on the jobs, unemployment rate problem first,
Then move to the world financial system. Then other issue such as climate change or human development evolution.

If my direction is correct then after the first issue end, more people and group will come and receive more support.

The requirement for me to release solution for issue 1 (the strategy to create billions new jobs, reduce unemployment rate) are:
– I need enough money for my travel expense ($8000 – $10,000).
– I need to make sure nobody, no entity can steal my works or take advantage of it.
– The deadline is 48 hours from now.

Because the nation I really want to travel to which I need obtain e-visa in advanced in order to access and my supported document to help that process expire date will gone in few weeks (from many years ago and I cannot obtain it again now), thus I only have few days left to apply that e-visa.

For the security, I am looking for someone, some entity can help me to to send/forward my message, my information directly to top military and big nations.

I do not have much time left so only 48 hours from now.

If I do not receive the support which I am looking for and needed, then nothing going to occur and I just disappear.

This is huge gambling risk which I am going and willing to take for solving any big world issue which I was talking about are not easy, especially how to convene others but I fully believe in my talent, my ability that is why I willing to take this risk.

Please send me your support if you can.

I am looking forward all kind of communication, talk with beings, parties who truly to make world peace and more interesting life.

But it must be in time.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/i-will-take-a-huge-risk-decision-of-releasing-solution-if-this-requirement-are-met/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...