Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The Private Back-end Is AscensionJoy, The Public Front-end Will Be A New Channel

The Private Back-end Is AscensionJoy, The Public Front-end Will Be A New Channel

If I receive enough donation and desire motivation then here is the new plan of the divine solution information releasing:
– The private back-end is AscensionJoy website/project which I will release all the information to top entities, big organization without any kind of censorship but straight forward message.

– The public front-end will be a new channel for the mass sleepy people.

The specific new channel here I have not yet decide, could be under a random nickname or a team, the method could be using book or video or just pure website text, I am not yet sure but it must be a new channel one.

For at the end of the day, in the public world media, you still need some “account” to receive credit of how the crazy perfect solution come from.

It is easy to blame others but it is very difficult to “manage” the mortal humans group.

But I will only go into deeper into that plan if receive enough donation, desire, motivation.

Contact me if you want to become part of the front-end team to do sacred stuff for the public. Even though the chance is small but I still telling you that.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/the-private-back-end-is-ascensionjoy-the-public-front-end-will-be-a-new-channel/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...