Friday, May 3, 2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very soon and will release the divine solution for human development evolution at the mass scale level next week (from May 5th 2024 to May 10th 2024). I hope all the royal families, world military can send their delegation/member to witness the historic moment. It will be live streaming on the same day I reveal the information on hand written paper (just like the way I release the stone currency in Singapore few weeks ago). Of course, the information will be read/watch only for it will takes time to think and analyze how to process/release/make it appear on the public society in this civilization. But I will reveal the core vision and strategy. See you soon in Malaysia, Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...