Thursday, May 2, 2024

I Am Going To Give A Final Try With My New Solution For Mass Scale Human Evolution Strategy

I Am Going To Give A Final Try With My New Solution For Mass Scale Human Evolution Strategy If my stone currency is not able to end the current world chaos conflict then I still have a new unique solution/strategy that I was holding for a very long time (at least several month to a year), and that is about mass scale human development evolution strategy. But problem is since it is “free knowledge” thus I won’t able to “generate” money/wealth directly like the stone currency vision so it is quite difficult for me to decide whether or not should I give it a try. f receiving money from that new human evolution idea then it probably come from “volunteer donation” because you cannot “sell” the easy technique for it is too easy for people to “copy”. I will give a final try and will release that new unique solution for the mass scale human development evolution in the first half of this month of May 2024, the specific time I not yet decide for various reasons especially lack the support from the rest of this society civilization. Without giving a try, you cannot know whether or not it will works or not. But to me, the the point of a high level beings, that new unique strategy is the ONLY way that can save this society/civilization out of nuclear war (beside my stone currency which already revealed). Maybe, the world solution is a combo of both my solution for the financial system and human development evolution. That is my final gambling for sure so I can go out without any regret ! Will see soon ! Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...