Wednesday, April 24, 2024

The platform joyascension.blogspot.com will be closed permanently from May 1st 2024

The platform joyascension.blogspot.com will be closed permanently from May 1st 2024

Begin and end are the natural flow of life.

I the Savior have revealed the best possible world solution to end the current global conflict around financial issue. But whether have any entity want to give it a real try or not, I am not sure.

I do not see any reason for me to continue using this platform joyascension.blogspot.com anymore at the current pace.
Therefore, I will permanently close and no longer using that platform from May 1st 2024.

I have shared with you my real phone number and some other communication channel already so if you really want to get in touch with me, you can contact me via those platforms.

It is better to have a real product rather than solo self talk in this civilization/society of mortal human affair, that is my personal experience.

Thank you everybody who have read and support me during since the begin of this joyascension.blogspot.com.

Thank you,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...