Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Support Me Quick If You Do Not Want To Lose The Best Player In This Civilization

Support Me Quick If You Do Not Want To Lose The Best Player In This Civilization I could disappear and disconnect with this civilization any moment from now due to sad mood, terrible personal situation. I think I have finished what I should do for this society. I do not think you can find better solution than my stone currency vision that able to end current world conflicts ! If that not enough to prove my talent and ability then there is no business left for me in this civilization. You guys gals can continue hold your endless illusion wealth of gold, gemstones that made by natural till dead ! Instead of investing in the best player, they was and are putting their hope into the hands of those low level shamans, fortune tellers and other low level beings/entities. I have spent enough time and efforts to try to help you from this society civilization already. I do not find any reason, desire motivation to continue to do it anymore. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...