Monday, April 1, 2024

The Final Battle Is Up, The Final Moment Has Arrive !

The Final Battle Is Up, The Final Moment Has Arrive ! The final battle is now, the final moment has arrive. All the preparation has finished, including pre and after the moment I the Messiah release the final world solution, the “civilization cure”, the new international currency financial system model/paradigm. Now all I need is your final connection from this civilization. Please send me that “connection” as soon as possible. I want to get it done in a correct way, not only for now but also for the long term future ahead. Regard, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...