Thursday, April 18, 2024

If No Any Entity Enter Round 1 Of My Franchising New Currency Model Idea Then Round 2 Is Off

If No Any Entity Enter Round 1 Of My Franchising New Currency Model Idea Then Round 2 Is Off

I think:

  • 14 days are enough to make an easy decision/choice of whether giving it a real safe try or not.
  • Waiting longer for round 2 is absolutely unnecessary if no any entity enter round 1.

=> Therefore, if no any entity enter round 1 of my franchising new currency model idea/vision then round 2 will be off.
And also I will be most likely off as well.
So I can give room for the rest of this civilization can fight/kill each others longer before realizing they need to believe and listen to me the real Savior Messiah Buddha with a clear product that can end the global currency conflict.

Thank you,
Vision Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...