Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Only My New Intelligent Digital Gold Can Defeat The Real Physical Gold !

Only My New Intelligent Digital Gold Can Defeat The Real Physical Gold ! The only way to defeat the real physical gold is using my new intelligent digital gold idea/vision just revealed few days ago in Singapore. Do not believe that? You can think about it or give it a real test in real life ! If I have to make the call, I would probably accept and let the entities who want to make the gold-backed currency paper become reality (but with couple of years delay after the intelligent digital gold come online first). But that is from my point of view, I do not understand the mindset of the rest. Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...