Friday, April 19, 2024

All the military and special agents, leaders need to work quick, too slow !

Too slow !

everything need to be done quick.

Just look how I did release the world solution in Singapore. I only need 24 hours (after have enough money) to decide to book the air plane ticket and go then release in 24 hours after.
Imagine I had all the money I need 4-5 years ago, then you would not have world chaos like the present moment.
But unfortunately, there are too much animals in human form from this corrupt civilization !

And I was still in uncomfortable zone yet !

The rest of this society work too slow for whatever reason.

Maybe they do not have motivation nor desire !

Quick and fast !
It is just some small decision of decide whether to make an app like "video game" or not, but they still spend endless time to think !


The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...