Saturday, April 20, 2024

The Order & Priority Of My New Stone Currency Vision For The Public Appear

The Order & Priority Of My New Stone Currency Vision For The Public Appear

It is always much easier to do things in private and for a small group of people rather than the big mass public (and low level) people.

I have reveal the “stone” digital currency vision/idea and I strongly believe that is the only way/direction to go for this civilization.

After thinking very carefully, I think here is the list of order & priority for the public appear:
Option 1: Private selling, other entities will publish the digital “stone” currency with real finished product to the public.

Option 2: Public selling, the “white paper” of core information will be appear then all beings/entities are free to make the bid to receive the license permission, free to compete against each others.

Option 3: I will personally do the “stone” currency project by myself (if receive enough resources, support from others and/or no any entity choose option 2). Then maybe franchising later for those who interested in.

Now I am in the option 1 period and the deadline is the end of this month of April 2024.

If option 1 is fail then option 2 will start from May 2024.

Of course, I want option 1 the most since I will have more free time to do other more difficult and interesting things.
But who know the final outcome.
I will choose and make decision based on my personal feeling and thinking.

Thank You,
Vision Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...