Friday, March 15, 2024

Why There Are Not Any Contact Or Support From This Civilization ?

Why There Are Not Any Contact Or Support From This Civilization ? I do not understand why there are not any either contact communication or support from the rest of this civilization. Are they do not want world peace or at least a new game instead of current old stupid outdated game of life on Earth? Are they lack of desire and motivation? What I was request and asking are very little but I only receive nothing in return. No contact or money donation. OK, I will wait for more couple of days. If I have to angry then prepare for the destruction and even more deadly orders than any other God(s) command ! The Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...