Friday, March 15, 2024

I The Savior Will Take At Least 5 Days Off From March 20th 2024

I The Savior Will Take At Least 5 Days Off From March 20th 2024 If the current situation still stay remain the same then I the Savior will take at least 5 days from from March 20th 2024. It could be 5 to 10 days, I won’t sure. There could be an announcement or not later around that date but most likely no. During my those days off, I won’t care about what the hex occur around the world and won’t check the internet, won’t even turn off the computer. Very disappointed with this society and civilization. They are living without common sense of real human ! Thank You, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...