Friday, March 15, 2024

If You Want More Privacy Then You Can Contact Me Through My New Personal Website Channel

If You Want More Privacy Then You Can Contact Me Through My New Personal Website Channel I have just purchased a new hosting and domain. If any of you wish more privacy then you can contact me through that personal website. The address is at: www . vision bodhi . com. You can contact via email address or through that forum platform. For email address: then you can send me email at talk @ visionbodhi . com or speak @ visionbodhi . com or info @ visionbodhi . com or join @ visionbodhi . com . For a new forum account: you can request me directly by either email or channel: visionbodhi:matrix.org . Or telegram: https://t.me/VisionBodhi . Then you can send private message with your user at my forum platform. I think that is the highest level of privacy, security that I can provide and offer to all of you. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...