Thursday, March 14, 2024

There Will Be Maximum 1 Slot For Each Nation In My New Currency System Paradigm

There Will Be Maximum 1 Slot For Each Nation In My New Currency System Paradigm After the deadline (March 15th 2024) pass then a very strict rule will be implement and using. And one of them will be the limitation of slot for each nation in my new currency system model/paradigm. I was thinking using the ratio based on population and land size but that only apply for nation that either want to obtain license permission or do business with me before the deadline pass. 1 slot of each nation mean 1 new currency not only have the headquarter location restricted but also the official big branch must be unique as well. No matter whether United States or China or India or Germany or the UK, etc. all can only have only 1 entity that is holding/create 1 single new currency in my whole new currency system paradigm/model. The exception only apply to nation that able to sending me necessary support I need before the deadline of March 15th 2024. That is in the case I decide to release my new currency system model. Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...