Thursday, March 14, 2024

I will treat all the money donation without contact are from the neutral entity group

I will treat all the money donation without contact are from the neutral entity group You can send me money donation, financial support if you want without the need of contact/talk to me. I will treat all those beings like a neutral entity. Of course, there are a lot of beings do not want to pick side but stay neutral in all case. They may want to help the world but for some reason(s) they could not do it directly such as lack of knowledge wisdom or lack of desire motivation or something like that. Therefore, if any of you want to put hope and faith into me the real Savior Messiah Buddha then you can still send the money donation without the need of contact/talk to me. All the the financial support mean there are some beings left from this corrupt civilization are still waiting the “miracle” world solution appear. Thank you, The Savior Messiah Buddha Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...