Thursday, March 28, 2024

If I The Savior Have To Take The Blind World Solution Releasing Then There Won’t Other Wisdom After

If I The Savior Have To Take The Blind World Solution Releasing Then There Won’t Other Wisdom After Because I do not receive request or any other beings/entities want to buy or cooperate with me about the new international currency model/paradigm system so there will be a high chance I have a take a “blind” bet of world solution releasing in near future. If that the case then that will be my final contribution to this civilization, there won’t be any other knowledge wisdom about topics such as climate change, human evolution or any books or new unique knowledge wisdom. The reason is go against law of karma. Everything have to “trade” and that is the exchange for the an unnatural action. There is no much time left so it will be very soon. I have to tell you that before my final world solution releasing via a live streaming session. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...