Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The Final Step Seem Very Easy But So Hard To Complete

The Final Step Seem Very Easy But So Hard To Complete

All the difficult task is done and finished. Now it is only the final step of writing and releasing the final world solution of this current timeline in this civilization But it is not easy due to lack of support, connection from the rest of this civilization. There are only few beings/entities are watching and waiting me but they stay in the shadow. The difficult here is some question like: - How to release it ? - Will is safe to release ? - Do my works will be recorded and honor ? - What to do next after the releasing ? If I decide to give up and permanent farewell to this civilization then it will be very easy for me to release everything but that is not the case, at least for now. Regard, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...