Wednesday, March 13, 2024

I Trust The World Military & Neutral Entity Group But They Must At Least Connect With Me With Real Actions

I Trust The World Military & Neutral Entity Group But They Must At Least Connect With Me With Real Actions I do have trust on the world military and neutral entity group but all kind of BOT view, statistic number are absolutely meaningless, pointless. I want either real talk with humans or decent amount of money donation. I do think all of my request are very easy too meet. It is all about the “will power”. If you are from the neutral entity group then I do hope you guys gals can let me show off my final solution in the most fair way. I am not alone in this civilization but I do not see any real connection yet. I need to be very careful about everything. Even the option of disconnect and waiting more time is also on the table (despite the fact I do not like it). So I really hope all of you using common sense of human instead of relying on any other non-human stuffs. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...