Sunday, March 3, 2024

Please Contact Me Directly If You Want To Obtain Information Of New Digital Currency System Model

Please Contact Me Directly If You Want To Obtain Information Of New Digital Currency System Model I have decide will only reveal the new information of new (digital) currency system paradigm/model to real human who can contact me directly. I want to avoid all the potential bad scenario(s). I willing to talk either in digital cyber internet environment or physical in-person. The first step is have “gut” to talk first. Then we will discuss about the requirement(s) or other things. I have reveal my personal contact information already. From email to blog website to messenger app to phone number. You can try any method if you feel comfortable with. Please do it as soon as possible if you serious about world peace or new currency system model paradigm. I do not have any specific deadline but should be only in this month of March 2024. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...