Sunday, March 3, 2024

I The Real Messiah Willing To Visit Israel If Receiving Sponsorship From The Jews

I The Real Messiah Willing To Visit Israel If Receiving Sponsorship From The Jews In the stats of my personal free blog website, I can see some connection from Israel. I as the real Messiah willing to travel, visit to Israel immediately to reveal the world solution the new currency paradigm/model if receive enough sponsorship/support from the Jews and/or top referee group. I have revealed and shared my personal contact information already. Let me know, contact me if any of you want that become reality. Best Regard, The Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...