Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Only Few Entities May Interested In My New Currency System Model That Can Easily Defeat Gold

Only Few Entities May Interested In My New Currency System Model That Can Easily Defeat Gold Most people only care how to make as much money as possible, they won’t care much about how the financial system work. There are not many people who care about the currency system at all. How many type of groups, entities who care about new currency system? I think there are only 2 groups: The first group is the neutral entities, referee group(s). The second group is top national government(s). I do not see or know any other groups/entities that may interested in the new currency system model/paradigm ! The truth is that both of those above groups do not have any issue with million(s) billion(s) or even trillion(s). But the only thing I do not understand is why they did not send me all the financial support to the point that I can fully focus on any humanity project(s). What I was asking for is just 5 to 6 digit number USD/Euro (not even close to 1 million(s) but they all refused) ! I was even opened offer of physical in-person meeting but they for some reason did not accept. Well that is the way of life I have to accept. I will have to make big decision soon but I am going to stick with my own standard and requirement. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...