Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I Trust The Special Agent(s), Neutral Entities But I Still Have To Mass Sending Articles Sometimes

I Trust The Special Agent(s), Neutral Entities But I Still Have To Mass Sending Articles Sometimes Hi, I have enough experience with the special agent(s), neutral entities to the point the very trust them by only sending my messages/words to only my personal website/blog/channel. But sometimes I still have to mass sending my articles/post(s) to some forum(s) (despite the fact I well know it could pretty much will be deleted). I want to connect, understand and trying to find the best possible way(s) and solutions out of endless potential path way for this civilization. Please do not anger and just accept like a fun job. The end is near so please support me till the end if you can ! Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...