Wednesday, March 13, 2024

It Is Going To Be A Private Live Streaming For World Solution Releasing

It Is Going To Be A Private Live Streaming For World Solution Releasing I was talking about a live streaming for the world solution the new currency system model/paradigm. And now to be clear, it is going to be a private one. Because I only want the neutral entities/referee group or the beings/entities who make donation see and watch that sacred live streaming. It will going to happen and occur for sure. But I have not yet decide the date and location. Contact me if you want a ticket to that sacred historic live streaming session ! I am not going to publish everything for free but all will be maximum privacy and security ! Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...