Friday, March 15, 2024

All The Current Offer Requirement Will Only Available Till March 20th 2024

All The Current Offer Requirement Will Only Available Till March 20th 2024 I have just shared my new personal contact email for those who wish more “privacy”. All of my current offer requirement will only available till March 20th 2024. After that deadline, the requirement will be more restricted and harder and even more brutal for those who wish to obtain the offer. The reason is I cannot wait longer, I must make my own personal decision. And I think 5 more extra days are enough to all groups/entities ! Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...