Friday, March 8, 2024

If Receiving Enough Support In This Lunar Month, I Will Release World Solution In Next 15 Days

If Receiving Enough Support In This Lunar Month, I Will Release World Solution In Next 15 Days For all the option of both “free” and “paid”, if I the Savior receive enough support in this lunar month (within next 50 hours from now), then I will release the world solution the new currency system model in the next 15 days or so. Otherwise, I may have till the “appropriate” moment in the future. So I really hope receive the support from the rest of you from this society in this lunar month. Thank You Very Much, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...