Friday, March 8, 2024

I The Messiah Will Stay Active Till March 15th 2024

I The Messiah Will Stay Active Till March 15th 2024 I think 10 days are enough for all beings/entities to make their choice and decision of my offers that related to world solution the new currency system model/paradigm. Despite the fact that I have said there won’t be deadline for any offer(s) but the truth is the chance for me to accept providing any offer will decrease by the time. I will stay active (check message/mail every day) from now till March 15th 2024. After that time I still stay inactive and won’t check message/mail often. That barrier the rest of this civilization must choose and connect with me because that indicate whether you ready to receive the solution or not ! Thank you, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...