Friday, March 8, 2024

All Of My Options For World Solution New Currency System Model Releasing Have Similar Requirement

All Of My Options For World Solution New Currency System Model Releasing Have Similar Requirement I do have specific details of what is going on between all secret groups/organizations so it is a safe choice for me to give all the offer and options with similar requirement available to choose. Whether any beings/entities ready/willing to obtain the license permission or want to do business with me or not, I will see. Even the “free” option is also not really free but there is barrier in between. The neutral entities, special agents or neutral referee group will probably choose the “free” option. While the “players” group will choose the “paid” option. I have my own standard and my own requirement. I do very well know my stuffs, my knowledge wisdom, my power. I think too big that is why I have skipped and refuse to making money but only focus on the world biggest issue the currency system. Of course I can provide more new unique information for human development evolution but it won’t lead to world peace so it is just waste of time for me to do it. All I can do now is waiting for the rest of you from this civilization to connect with me by sending me necessary support or obtaining my offers. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...