Thursday, March 14, 2024

After The Deadline, I Won’t Care If God Give Out Even More Ugly Orders To All Of You

After The Deadline, I Won’t Care If God Give Out Even More Ugly Orders To All Of You After the deadline of March 15th 2024, everything could occur. Based on the current situation overall then high level beings/entities like God(s), Deities could give out some very ugly orders to all of you such as: - All the useless leader(s) must fight each other till dead in a cage limited area battle. High chance. - Nuclear war. Low chance. Why ? Because those useless leader(s) could not find the solution for the current world chaos that mostly related to both the currency system and human development evolution ! The Messiah is me and is open to help with very low requirement but they all refused and rejected. Thus it is 100% their fault ! I think high level beings already “knew” that I have finally found the correct answer/solution for the current world issue(s) in almost all areas. That is my personal prediction. Please understand that the real neutral referee group do not care whether I am the real Messiah or not for they play their own game ! This is my warning with the hope that all of you wake up and send me all the support I am looking for the world solution releasing. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha The Lord Of Lords The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...