Saturday, March 9, 2024

I trust the White races more than the Yellow, Black, Brown but they need to wake up give me a chance

I trust the White races more than the Yellow, Black, Brown but they need to wake up give me a chance I have enough real life experience and very well know how the mortal human work. Of course in each race, you always have this or that kind of person. But overall, in term of honest and trust, I would choose the White races over any kind of other races (Black, Brown, Yellow, Red, etc.). But the White race must to step up, wake up and at least give me a chance. They think too simple. They need to think more crazy and prepare for all the potential scenario(s) such as: stolen work/idea/vision from the other race(s) or something like that. That is the reason I need to do everything very careful, especially my works related to world solution, new currency system model. Please wake up, sending me all the support I need if you really want me to help you and your group/race ! Best Regard, The Savior Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...