Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I The Savior Will Only Release The New Currency System Model For Free Via Live Streaming

I The Savior Will Only Release The New Currency System Model For Free Via Live Streaming The plan A and plan B are still available. But there could be a chance no any entities have “gut” or enough power to contact me. Or there could be some secret hidden rules that “block” them to do. So I the real Savior Messiah Buddha is trying and thinking for plan C of free releasing. I think the best possible way to do the free release is via live streaming in a popular location where people can come and witness. I still stick with 2 best possible locations in my opinion: Singapore Malaysia or Vietnam China. I do not have any experience in via live streaming and do not even know what devices I should use so it will takes couple of days for me to do research and something like that. But one thing for sure is I need some financial support to buy new smartphone, tablets, laptop for this route of live streaming. So I really hope receive some support from the rest of you from this civilization. Thank you, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...