Saturday, March 16, 2024

Do Not Time Left So I The Savior Messiah Will Release The World Solution In March 2024

Do Not Time Left So I The Savior Messiah Will Release The World Solution In March 2024 There is no time left. I think I have given enough time (30+ days are enough) to know, to understand the current situation. If no any entities have guts to contact me or obtain the license of the new currency system model or even just sending me some small financial support then I will go with the plan of total destruction. In that option, I will still release the world solution for this current society/civilization but in exchange: there will be a lot of beings/entities going to gone/vanish/collapse. And I will start from private to public. Which mean I am going to put hope to the neutral entity/referee group first. It is going to be a private live streaming to private video/image. If you want to avoid that total destruction then you still have couple of days left to either contact me or sending me some financial support so I can pick the most fair decision for all. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...