Saturday, March 16, 2024

Who is going to take responsible for refusing the real Savior Messiah ?

Who is going to take responsible for refusing the real Savior Messiah ? To all of you who have rejected me the real Savior Messiah Buddha, prepare for the sudden collapse destruction and deadly orders from God(s), Deity(s)! It is crazy and absolutely non-sense ! Instead of either a direct talk or financial support, all of them choose war chaos ! If they want war chaos, then fine, I am going to give them even more war chaos ! The final decision will be made soon and 99.99% is a complete disconnect, ignore until there is a real connection with me from a real human of this civilization. If I choose to release world solution in current personal state/situation then all the current leaders from both the shadow and public will 100% instantly gone vanish. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...