Friday, March 8, 2024

I remind all of you that the Human Evolution How To Become Immortal Beings Courses is still available

I remind all of you that the Human Evolution How To Become Immortal Beings Courses is available For those who do not know or forgot, I remind with all of you that the special courses of human evolution forbidden knowledge wisdom of “How To Become Immortal Beings” is still available. The full information can be found at this link: https://joyascension.blogspot.com/2024/01/the-forbidden-human-evolution-how-to.html .

I want a fair trade so if you want to support me, you can obtain that special courses rather than 1 way money donation. I think I will only accept 1 beings in that courses because I fully confident in my upcoming world solution wisdom thus won’t need money after that point. Therefore, I won’t found any reason to offer that special forbidden wisdom courses at all. So please be quick, there is only 1 slot remaining. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...