Saturday, February 17, 2024

The Information Of License Permission Timeline For My New Currency System Paradigm Model

The Information Of License Permission Timeline For My New Currency System Paradigm Model If I chose to release my new currency system model that 100% be accepted by most national government and world military, then I will 200% have some secret rule of license permission to “franchise” that sacred great vision/idea. Here is my current personal thinking and plan: - The front-end to the public will be complete free but the back-end will have some secret rules. - There will be 2 phases: requirement and non-requirement. The requirement phase will last for 5 to 20 years and will go first. Only certain qualified beings/entities will be allowed to create new currency based on my model/vision. The non-requirement phase will be complete free and only available for the requirement phase end (so after 5 to minimum 20 years), the final decision I will make in the future. Everybody and all entities are completely free to use my idea/vision in this phase without any requirement. The requirement phase will be special and only qualified entities will be allowed. And my metric also very strict such as: - Do not allow shadow entities or secret group/societies do. Only real public leader without any “string/connection” with any secret group/entities are allowed. - The auction phase will for both the “timing” and “name” of the new currency because “timing” of the release and “name” are playing a major role in term of how to get more people to choose/use your new currency. - Minimum 1 entity from each big group based on religions (Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, Taoism, etc.), races (white, yellow, red, black, etc.) will be allowed and selected in the very first phase to make sure the fairness and equal. I am not going to use nationality for they are not going to works and will be conflict with the current national fiat currency money. - I will hand pick 100% all group/entity, not through any agent or any “middle man”. etc. The final rule I will give out and decide when the time come but above are some the core idea so all people, groups can understand and to take the necessary actions. You need to know and understand that above rule is only apply after I release/share my great new currency paradigm/idea/vision/model. I will give and have some final chance for all groups, all entities to “bypass” those requirement very soon but whether they took it or not, it is totally up to them and their decision. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...