Saturday, February 24, 2024

The Free Option Now Only Have 2 Potential Nations: Singapore Malaysia Or China Vietnam

The Free Option Now Only Have 2 Potential Nations: Singapore Malaysia Or China Vietnam If the “premium” option do not have limited places from USA to Germany to India to China then the “free” option is limited for various reasons like I have shared before. Now there are only 2 potential nations/groups where I will choose to write/share the long waiting world solution the new currency system paradigm/model. Group 1: Singapore, Malaysia. Group 2: China, Vietnam. The date: No later than March 2024, within maximum 30 days from now. The group 1 will require some certain amount of money for traveling while group 2 will require very little to none. I do not have enough money or time to make money for traveling to group 1 of Singapore Malaysia at the moment (even just a potential one). So I really hope receive some money from the rest of this civilization, especially the top entities who are waiting the the world peace solution. Of course, I still prefer the option of direct selling, doing business rather than the “free” option since they are more natural and “healthy” way. But the time is running out and I do not have much choice or desire motivation left so I must release the world solution after the deadline in the worse scenario, the forced “free” mode despite the fact I do not like it at all. It is very difficult, not an easy task if want to do in a fair equal way to all races, all groups, all nations, all people. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...